Many of the resources below have been added in response to common questions from homeowners and residents. You are encouraged to use these links as a jumping point to answering your questions and learning more about the greater community and services that impact our residents. When in doubt or just want to explore resources and info from City VB? Be a "Resident in the Know".
- Report a Problem - City VB - online reporting for street lights out, potholes, and more.
- Mosquito Control
- Power Outages or call 1-866-366-4357
- Trash Collection & Bulky Item Pick-up
- What is "recycle-able" and what is not?
- Water or Sewer Emergency
- City VB Residents - in the know
POLICE & FIRE
- Permits & Inspections
- Zoning - use of land and placement of structures
- Environment & Sustainability
- Sign Up to receive VBGov News
- Planning Commission
- Nextdoor.com. While this is NOT controlled by the Civic League, it has been helpful for residents - look for Lost & Found, Want Ads, and a sharing of resources between neighbors. Civic League events and other LMCL info will always be found on this site.